If you’re serious about claiming your most expanded, authentic and powerful self – you need to have strong healthy boundaries.
And there’s only one way to get there.
Mars represents your healthy survival instinct, which – as Kim Falconer says – “gets you out of bed in the morning”.
He fuels you to take action when it’s needed; he links to your passion.
And he’s also associated with your free-flowing, connected anger, which exists in order to guard your boundaries.
But you probably haven’t been taught how to wield it.
Many of us associate Mars with out-there aggression, with uncontrolled rage or anger, and with war.
And most of us weren’t raised to know what to do with that. Girls are generally taught to hide from their own anger. Boys are often taught that it’s okay to lash out.
That’s not what free-flowing adult anger looks like. Lashing out and violence are a side-effect of not knowing what to do with anger.
Fear of anger comes from not understanding how it works, what it’s designed for, and how to have a healthy relationship with it.
You may have been trained to avoid or hide from your own anger, or that of others.
Perhaps sometimes that makes you lash out, catching the innocent in the crossfire or burning bridges you didn’t mean to.
Neither avoidance nor lashing out is a health pathway to our own inner Mars.
The good news is, we can reconnect with our healthy, responsible, free-flowing anger. It may not look like you think it will.
It has nothing to do with being aggressive or even ‘assertive’. It has everything to do with calm, centred clarity.
It has nothing to do with strategies or techniques we use on the outside. It has everything to do with how we relate to our own emotion of anger on the inside.
And it’s crucial if we want to be in charge of our own lives, if we want to have those strong healthy boundaries.
BTW, if all these A words – anger, aggression, assertiveness – make you squirm, you definitely need to get on board with this stuff and master your healthy relationship to Mars.
This is the perfect time for you to learn the secret to strong health boundaries, and get on your Mars in safe and health ways – especially if it scares the pants off you.
- the audio of my live teleclass plus a handy-dandy transcript
- essential guided meditation you can use to safely connect with your healthy anger
- a snazzy PDF resource to support the learning
This is for you if:
- you usually let others walk all over you, depite all your intentions to stand your ground
- when you do finally stand your ground, people get hurt in the crossfire
- you regularly lose your temper and you wish it wasn’t so
- the idea of connecting to your anger makes you tremble in fear
- you’ve had a family member whose uncontrolled rage gave you a crippling fear of anger
- you never learned how to cope with your own anger because your parents feared it so much
- you grew up in a culture which valued the stiff upper lip
- you grew up in a culture which valued lashing out without restraint
Grab this today, if you’re ready to stake your claim to the authority in your own life.
Because without the superpower of Mars, your boundaries will never support the powerful life you want – and deserve – to live.